Ideal for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, and Plastics.
These thin kerf blades have a Triple Chip Grind (TCG)
Tooth Design for long life and a clean, burr-free finish. Diablo’s unique
anti-vibration design and precision-tensioned steel plate provide critical
protection against vibration, allowing these blades to cut smoother and quieter.
* Use the
Diablo series blades for on-the-job cutting of nonferrous metal such as copper
pipe, aluminum extrusions, brass plate, and Plastics
* Laser-cut stabilizer vents for reduced vibration and precise cuts
* Durable Freud-made TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide
teeth for razor-sharp cuts and long life
* Perma-SHIELD® permanent coating prevents gumming
* Laser-cut thin kerf design gives fast, clean
* Covered by Freud's Limited Lifetime Warranty