Meet Our Staff
Our customer support staff is one of our greatest assets. Hermance is dedicated to providing you with all the information and assistance you need to make educated decisions for all your woodworking needs. Whether it's a list of supplies or purchasing a new or used machine, you can count on Hermance to give you the best value after the sale. We're setting new standards for customer service the simple way:
- By providing you with only the highest quality machines and parts.
- By doing what we said we'd do and getting it done on time.
- By giving you the best value for the dollar.
- By providing a qualified, professional support staff.
- By giving you accurate billing and account service the first time.
- Joseph G Strouse - Joe is our owner and President, and the person who gives us direction. He is the head of our value-driven service business.
- Claire Strouse - Claire is co-owner, Vice President, Marketing, Advertising and Corporate Management.
The sales staff at Hermance are well qualified to address parts and tooling issues as well as general machinery applications and specifications. Each has some area of specialization as noted.
- Jeff Stone Jr. - Serving Central and Northeastern PA and the Eastern portion of upstate NY from Williamsport, PA
- Brian McQuillen - Serving East Central PA and NJ from Williamsport, PA
- Lee Chilson - Serving Northwestern PA and the Western half of upstate NY
- Jack Harley - Serving Southcentral PA and parts of MD, DE, and NJ from Ephrata, PA
- Ian Strouse - Serving Western PA from Pittsburgh, PA - Eastern Ohio, West Virginia, and Northern Maryland
- Jim Wool - Parts, Machinery, Dust Collection Design - Inside Sales
- Brian Kita - Parts, Machines, and Tooling - Inside Sales
- Brandy Hess - Parts, Machines, and Tooling - Inside Sales
- Matt Strouse - Industrial Engineer - Specializing in advanced design and implementation of the HelixHead
- Bob (Mac) McMahon - Senior Technician - Specializing in Edgebanders and Sanders.
- John Wilver - Technician
- Joe Smith - Technician
- Karl Seyler - Technician
- Brian Dewald - Warehouse and Shipping
- Ken Shafer - Machinist