Copyright & Privacy Statement
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HERMANCE MACHINE COMPANY, INC. INTERNET WEBSITE
1. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
2. BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. HERMANCE MACHINE COMPANY, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
3. Hermance Machine Company, Inc. is the copyright owner of everything on this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the express written permission of Hermance Machine Company, Inc., except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Hermance Machine Company, Inc.'s legal rights.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the features, illustrations, and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Hermance Machine Company, Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Hermance Machine Company, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR TITLE FOR USE.
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Hermance Machine Company, Inc. or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Hermance Machine Company, Inc. and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Hermance Machine Company, Inc., in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Hermance Machine Company, Inc. may be used by Hermance Machine Company, Inc. anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Hermance Machine Company, Inc. and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Hermance Machine Company, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Hermance Machine Company, Inc. or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Hermance Machine Company, Inc. is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Hermance Machine Company, Inc. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. Hermance Machine Company, Inc. reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to materials, other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
Privacy Statement (United States Only)
Information regarding Hermance Machine Company, Inc. privacy practices: This document describes Hermance Machine Company, Inc.'s policy regarding information received about you during visits to our website. The amount and type of information received depends on how you use our site.
NORMAL WEB-SITE USAGE: You can visit Hermance Machine Company, Inc.'s website to read product information without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect and store during normal website usage is the name of your Internet Service Provider, the website that referred you to us, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests. We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. During normal website usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or Social Security Number. We do collect that information only if you agree to fill-out an information form.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: There are instances where Hermance Machine Company, Inc.'s requests personally identifiable information to provide the website visitor a service or correspondence (promotions and mailed brochures). This information, such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, type of request and possibly additional information, is collected and stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data and is used to fulfill your request. The information you provide is used by Hermance Machine Company, Inc. to improve the services we provide you. It is never provided to any other company for that company's independent use.
ELECTRONIC MAIL SENT TO US THAT CONTAINS PERSONAL INFORMATION: Internet users may decide to send Hermance Machine Company, Inc. personally identifying information, for example, in a message containing comments about the Hermance Machine Company, Inc. website. Hermance Machine Company, Inc. will only use this information to identify the user. We will not use this information other than to resolve the matter identified in the e-mail.