Sawstop 1.5HP Jobsite Saw
Item # JSS-MCA
write a review
Reg Price: $1,299.00
Our Price: $1,399.00
NOTE: SawStop sells through authorized servicing dealers. Hermance covers a territory approximately of a 250 mile radius from Williamsport, PA. We encourage you to pick up your SawStop at our large and well stocked facility; however, shipping can also be arranged. Please call and speak with our knowledgeable salesmen.
The SawStop Jobsite Saw Packs all of the safety of SawStop's revolutionary blade brake, plus the long list below of updated innovative features. The Jobsite saw stands between a benchtop saw and a contractor saw and pulls benefits off of them both. The folding stand is easy to use, with a push of a button it goes from vertical storage position to being able to be used in cutting mode.
The stand comes standard 8" wheels that makes it easy to be transported throughout the job site no matter the terrain. With the table extension riding on the rail that slide out allows for a maximum rip cut of 25-1/2". And the Jobsite saw has Sawstop signature safety brake that will stop the blade immediately on the contact with skin which will reduce the risk of accidents in less than ideal job sites.
Other Features Include:
- SawStop Safety Brake: Brings the blade to a halt almost instantly on contact with skin
- One-Turn Blade Elevation: Other saws require over 25 turns to raise or lower the blade—with the Jobsite Saw, it's accomplished with a single turn!
- Quick-Tilt Blade Angle: Tilt the blade quickly and easily to your desired angle in 1° increments
- Micro Adjust Blade Angle: Fine tune your tilt with the infinitely-adjustable micro adjust
- T-Style Fence with ErgoLock: Jobsite T-Glide Fence slides smoothly and locks firm with the innovative ErgoLock. T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Extend the OnDemand Shelf for support when needed.
- Fence Storage Holster: Side brackets offer convenient storage for the fence and cord
- Low-Profile Blade Guard: The Micro Guard increases visibility and protects against kickback with less interference than other guards. Quickly switch between the Micro Guard and the provided riving knife with the flip of a lever
- Pedal-Activated Folding Stand: Simply push the pedal to release and fold the cart for travel
- Large Wheels: 8'' wheels are ideal for the varied terrain of most jobsites
- Control Box: Features the largest Start/Stop paddle in the category and lights to communicate system status. Use the control box to bypass the safety system to test for and/or cut conductive materials
- Tool-Free Zero-Clearance Insert: Quickly releases with no need for tools.
- Accessory Storage Drawer: Keep your accessories—your micro guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more—protected and ready at hand with the onboard storage drawer
- Table Extension Clamp: Locks and unlocks easily, allowing you to quickly extend the table to a full 25-1/2'' rip capacity!
|Motor Configuration||120 VAC 60 Hz Universal 1.5HP |
|No Load RPM||4,000|
|Cord Length ||116 in|
|Saw Dimensions||28-3/4" L x 31-3/4" W x 15-1/2"H|
|Saw Dimensions w Cart (Folded on End)||26-1/4” L x 28-3/4” W x 45” H|
|Saw Dimensions w Cart (unfolded)||28-3/4" L x 48" W x 36" H|
|Table Dimensions (retracted)||31-1/4" W x 22-5/8" D|
|Weight (saw only)||79 lbs|
|Weight (with cart)||108 lbs|
|Shipping weight (with cart)||130 lbs|
|Dado max. width||13/16"|
|Bevel Angle Range||-1 to 46|
|Max. depth of cut, blade at 0º||3-1/8"|
|Max. depth of cut, blade at 45º||2-1/8"|
|Max. rip right of blade (extended)||25-1/2"|
|Max. rip left of blade||9-3/4"|
|Arbor diameter at blade||5/8"|
|Arbor Dado Capacity||13/16" dado stack|
|Main bearing size||62mm OD x 30mm ID x 16mm W|
|Second bearing size||52mm OD x 25mm ID x 15mm W|
|Table in front of blade (max elev)||6"|
|Table behind blade (max elev)||7-3/8"|
|Miter Slots T-shaped dimensions||.754" W x .413" D; "T" .956" W x .157" THK|
|Dust collection port diameter||2-1/2" Outside/ 2-1/4" Inside|
|Riving knife/splitter thickness||2.3mm (.090")|
|Hand wheel||Effective diameter Ø6.3"|
|Belts||Poly-V static dissipative belt|
|Blade||40-tooth, prof. grade, 5/8″ arbor|
Sawstop 1.5HP Jobsite Saw