Preventative Maintenance Service
School Preventative Maintenance
Our Preventative Maintenance Program Offers the Following Benefits:
- Inspection of your machines on a schedule that suits you
- Enhances safety and comfort of staff
- Fewer equipment breakdowns
- Provides tighter budget controls
- Equipment failure can be detected and prevented
- Useful life of equipment will be extended
- Priority Service if a problem should arise
- Operator Re-Training
Maintenance Performed During a Scheduled Visit:
- Check Electrical Components
- Lubricate and Grease Machinery
- Inspect Safety Items
- Inspect Belts, Drive Chains, Gears, etc.
- Calibrate and Tune-Up Machinery
- Check Filter/Regulator Pneumatic Systems
- Review Maintenance Items and Frequency with Your Staff
- Change or Sharpen Knives on Planers and Jointers
For More Information
Please Contact Hermance Machine Company Today to Start your Preventative Maintenance Program! Phone us at (570) 326-9156, or You can email our Preventative Maintenance Specialist!
Woodworking Machinery Service
Hermance Machine Company strives to be the best with our service. We offer highly qualified service technicians to complete the service on your machines. Our service technicians' skills are continuously upgraded with advanced training. This adds a great deal of value for you, our customer. If you have not had the need or opportunity to use our services, you will be pleased with the quality, knowledge, and training level of our technicians.
Our PM programs can help fill the gap between purchase and major service requirements, and often help you avoid costly downtime. However, if you find yourself in that position where emergency service is needed, we will do our best to get you and your machinery back up and running quickly with minimal cost and limited inconvenience to you and your staff.
At Hermance Machine Company, we're here to serve you! Give us a call today to see how we can help maintain and service your machines! We can be reached at (570) 326-9156. When calling, ask for our Preventative Maintenance Specialist.