250GT2 Raised Panel Door Machine Features
- Produce complete square or arched doors in less than 2 minutes!
- Produce cabinet or passage doors
- Panel, cope, and rail cutters all stacked on a 5-1/4" spindle
- No pre-bandsawing required for arches
- Pneumatic spindle and material stop positioning
- Standard set of tools and template included
- X/Y sliding table with clamp bar for safety and accuracy
- Manufacture mullions for glass doors quick and easy
- 10HP Direct Drive Variable Speed Motor
Available Options For The Unique 250GT2 Raised Panel Door Machine
Extended Spindle 8" Stack
10HP 8" spindle, 5 position turret system, new stop system to use all cutters and arch height up to 3-7/8" (option price includes 1 edge and 1 hog cutter).
Extended Clamp Cylinders
The extended clamp cylinders increase the maximum part thickness from 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" to allow for machining of entry doors.
65" Table Size
For those needing more than the 55" maximum part length available on the standard model, this option includes a longer clamp bar and rails.
|Motor||10HP, Direct Drive, 220V, 3Ph, 30A Standard|
|Stacked Spindle||Stacking Capacity 5" or 8", 1-1/4" Dia. Standard|
|Compressed Air Requirements||100 PSI, 1.5 CFM|
|Dust Collection||One 5" Dust Port, 1,000 CFM|
|Machine Weight||1,800 lbs.|
|Machine Footprint||130" width x 40" depth|
|Maximum Arch Width||24"|
|Maximum Straight Cut Length||55" for rails, 50" panel|
|Maximum Arch Height||2" or Custom up to 3-7/8"|
|Maximum Material Thickness||1" or an optional 2-1/2" capacity|
|Minimum Rail Material Width||1-1/2" plus the depth of cut|