- Eliminates "hang-ups" on sliding surfaces
- Protects all tools and equipment from rust
- Up to 30% slicker than paste wax
- Easier and quicker to appply than paste wax
- Lasts three times (3x) longer than paste wax
- Contains no silicone or petroleum oil. Will not stain wood or interfere with glues or finishes.
- Perfect for table saw beds, drill presses, lathes, planers, band saws, miters, panel saws, and all hand tools.
- Environmentall safer aerosol, no CFC's or ODC's
- Meets or exceeds Federal, State, and Local VOC standards for Voc Content, including EPA, CARB, AQMDs, and OTC
To Reduce Friction:
Clean saw table or tool surfaces thoroughly with a degreasing agent (i.e., lacquer thinner). Spray a thin, even coat over entire surface. Allow a few seconds to try to a haze. Rub in lightly with a clean, dry cloth. After a few minutes, buff to a shine. For best results, re-spray a second coat. Reapply weekly or more frequently based on work load.