Durable, Low Cost, Low Precision, Portable Scissors Tables for Work Positioning, Ergonomics, and Worker Productivity.Autoquip's AFB family of Air Force Lifts are completely air powered, driven by heavy industrial pneumatic air bag actuators - which eliminate the possibility of oil leaks or spills associated with hydraulic scissors lifts. These ergonomic lift tables allow the operator to adjust the load vertically, keeping the work within the operator's ergonomic "power zone", improving employee QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY, reducing exposure to back injury.
Common settings for completely air-powered industrial scissors lifts include food processing plants, explosion-proof environments, or areas where it is more economical to power the units using shop air supply rather than single or three-phase electrical power. This family of air bag lifts travel up to 24 inches and can be customized with turntables or pneumatic tilters to accommodate most pallet handling or assembly work stations.
Air Force family pneumatic work station lifts are designed and manufactured in America's heartland to the highest standards of safety and reliability. In fact, this family of ergonomic air powered lifts offers a significantly higher level of quality, safety, and durability than competing brands - while still being competitively priced. Standard options are available, or the Autoquip design team can customize this pneumatic scissors lift to fit special applications.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable air powered scissor lift.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the lift during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Heavy duty Firestone air bag actuators provide many years or reliable, maintenance-free service.
- Air bag actuators and lift rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Built-in fork truck pockets allow the lift to be easily relocated and shared between work stations.
- Travels up to 24 inches - one of the highest vertical travels in the industry.
- Ergonomic scissors lifts minimize reaching and bending while loading and unloading pallets, reducing worker fatigue and back injury by keeping work within their ergonomic "power zone."
- Simply connect shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range
- Fixed flow control mounted directly to the air actuator controls the descent of the lift platform in the unlikely event of a sudden hose or air bag rupture.
- Base rollers are captured for improved load stability and operator safety.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety