CMD Dock Lift – Simple Dock LiftingPortable, low capacity CMD Dock Scissor Lifts feature an exceptionally low 5.375" profile. CMD models offers 3,000 pound or 4,000 pound capacities, a 72-inch x 72-inch platform, and 50 inches of vertical travel.
With solid steel construction, a hinged approach ramp on one side, 4-way tread plate covering, and a throw-over bridge on the other, the CMD is well suited for pass-through dock applications of pallet jacks and hand dollies or for transfer of carts for laundry, postal, and retail. Three open platform sides are available, making the CMD a flexible choice for common loading and unloading tasks.
CMD's onboard hydraulic power unit provides consistent power, while a quick-disconnect, single-phase electrical connection simplifies setup.
The standard dolly handle and flip-down wheel design makes it easy to move the CMD in a dock or parking lot area. Options such as alternate load transfer and bumpers can make the CMD a custom, yet simple, solution to your everyday dock lifting needs.
CMD Dock Lifts have been manufactured in America since 1982 and are designed to the highest standards of reliability and safety.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers a 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Hinged approach ramp simplifies loading/offloading.
- Single-phase quick disconnect streamlines electrical connection.
- Removable and permanent handrails allow for safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers' feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety