Autoquip's TSL Dock Lift Family features heavy-duty scissor lifts flexible enough to function in conjunction with other dock system componentsor as stand-alone lifts. TSL models offer 6 platform sizes, capacities ranging from 12,500 pounds to 20,000 pounds, and over 60 inches of vertical travel!
Designed for pit mounting, the TSL Dock Lift's captured rollers support exceptionally high end and side loads, making it a popular choice for truck unloading and loading, air cargo transfer, in-plant use, or fork truck transfer. A powerful and efficient hydraulic power unit decreases setup time and increases productivity, while the 4-way tread plate covering, removable handrails and a throw-over bridge make the TSL a safe way to increase dock efficiency.
Solid steel construction and high capacity lifting cylinders protect your investment, while lifetime lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders provide long-lasting, reliable answers for most any heavy dock or in-plant lifting problems.
Autoquip has designed and built TSL Dock Lifts in the USA for over 30 years. We excel at meeting customers' unique size, travel, capacity, and performance requirements. Whatever the combination, each TSL Dock Lift is factory tested to ensure product quality.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers a 1-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Removable handrails allow for safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers' feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety