Designed primarily for pit mounting, Autoquip's PLTC Dock Lift extends from grade level to tackle most dock lifting needs. PLTC models offer capacities ranging from 5,000 pounds to 15,000 pounds and two platform sizes with over 60 inches of vertical travel.
With a solid steel construction, a hinged approach ramp, and safety features like removable handrails and platform 4-way tread plate covering, the PLTC is well suited for fork truck loading and unloading applications commonly found in the automotive, retail industries and aerospace. Features such as lifetime lubricated bearings, and direct-thrust lifting cylinders provide reliable and safe answers for a variety of dock loading problems.
While the standard PLTC Dock Lift is packed with features, Autoquip's custom-engineered designs offer the flexibility to fit almost any dock lifting application.
Autoquip's most popular and versatile family of hydraulic scissor lifts, the PLTC Dock Scissor Lifts have been manufactured in America's heartland since 1982 and are designed to the highest standards of safety and reliability.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers a 1-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Removable handrails allow for safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers' feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety