Autoquip’s PLD Dock Lift can be modified to include accessory options to meet the demands of your outdoor application. We have options to improve weather protection, load transfer, security features and portability.
Stationary lifts with a low 6" to 6 1/2" profile, PLD Dock Scissor Lifts feature either a convenient onboard hydraulic power unit or a more powerful remote power unit. PLD models offer two platform sizes, capacities ranging from 2,000 pounds to 5,000 pounds, and over 55 ½ inches of vertical travel.
Designed to handle high volume applications, especially in areas where no dock exists, the PLD dock lifts are surface mounted, making them a flexible, reliable choice for common loading and unloading tasks. With a hinged approach ramp on one side and a throw-over bridge on the other, the PLD is well suited for pass-through dock applications of pallet jacks and hand dollies and are often found in the automotive, aerospace, and retail industries.
PLD Dock Lifts are proudly built in America's heartland and feature solid steel construction, permanent handrails, and 4-way tread plate covering. And, like all Autoquip scissor lifts, the PLD Dock Lift is factory tested to ensure the highest product quality and safety for your personnel.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers a 1-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Hinged approach ramp simplifies loading/offloading.
- Permanent handrails allow for safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers' feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety