Serapid stacking chain scissors lifts offer exceptionally stable mechanical lifting by supporting the load from beneath with a column of heavy duty interlocked chains. Chain design is easily maintained and simple, and load capacities vary with use of single and multiple columns.
The Serapid stacking chain mechanism is housed inside the base at the clevis end of the scissors lift, driven by a gear motor with instantaneous brake, and stabilized by the scissors leg assembly. As with other mechanical lifts, predetermined work elevations can be programmed with the use of a encoder or transducer and a PLC motor controller.
Autoquip Serpid Mechanical Scissors Lifts are manufactured and designed in America and are intended to satisfy customers that demand the very best in reliable and programmable custom-built mechanical scissors lifts. The Autoquip sales and design team excells in providing specialized, custom lifting solutions at the lowest possible prices and shortest lead times.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Extremely rigid serapid stacking chain mechanism provides stable load support throughout the lift's travel.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable Serapid scissors lift.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the lift during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Serpaid actuator design is simple and easy to inspect and maintain.
- 1 to 1 ratio of actuator stroke to lift travel provides a more repeatable and accurate programmed elevation stop.
- Programmabl mechanical drive allows the lift to be called/sent to multiple pre-determined levels.
- Stopped elevations are maintained indefinitely - a critical asset for alignment and precision applications.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Over-travel and Under-travel limit switches are mounted in the lift base frame to prevent the mechanical actuator from self-destructing by overextending the actuator stroke.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety