Carousel Lift Family – High Travel Personnel Work Platform Lifts used in Order-Picking and Inventory/Logistics Applications
Autoquip Carousel work platform lifts are high-travel industrial scissors lifts with large walking surfaces that provide increased order-picking productivity. The operator is positioned, with desk and computer, at the appropriate height allowing the effective picking of parts and products from horizontal carousel systems.
Common applications include parts picking, carousel system integration, inventory management, warehouse systems, parts sales and light manufacturing. Standard features include a slip-resistant grit platform surface, 48-inch-high handrails with snap chains at pick openings, duplex outlet, operator access gate and mounted operator pushbutton.
Carousel Work Platform Lifts have been designed and manufactured in America for over 20 years. Because of the strong foundation for customization and adaptation, Autoquip excels in providing specialized, custom lifting solutions at the lowest possible prices and shortest lead times.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- High-impact industrial bumpers, mounted in all four corners of the lift, absorb shock to on-board computers and electronics as the lift lands.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable platform lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Capillary tubes on all cylinders ensure leaked oil around cylinder seals is routed back to the oil reservoir.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strengh steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Pre-wired duplex electrical outlet is mounted to the deck surface for use with electronics.
- Operator pushbuttons are pre-wired and mounted to the work platform.
- Removable snap chains are mounted across all operating sides to provide fall protection as well as optimum operator access to picking points outside the platform.
- Personnel guardrail system and swing gates with mechanical latches prevent operators from accidently stepping off an elevated lift.
- Non-slip walking surface prevent accidental slips.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety