These in-line processing machines are ideal to grind scrap from hardwood and softwood lumber mills and are also utilized in flooring plants. Other common applications for this grinder are grinding green slabs from a scragg mill or small sawmill operation, and engineered wood, such as plywood, particle board, and laminate beams.
• Horizontal-fed grinder
• Ideal for green and dry material, slab wood, rippings, and engineered wood
• Optional custom length conveyors available
• Small footprint and low profile
• Fits in Close proximity to waste stream
• Labor savings
• Low RPM (low energy consumption)
• Counter-weighted feed roll with air assist
• Replaceable feed-roll grippers
• Variable feed speed (AC Frequency Drive)
Motor HP -60, 75, 100
Infeed Conveyor - 12' Vibrating
Grinding Head Diameter - 16"
Grinding Head Length -30"
Grinding Head Speed - 400 - 600 rpm
Number of Cutter Teeth - 42
Floor Area of Unit - 60" x 168 "
Input Capacity - 8" x 30"
Frame Thickness - 3/4"
Shipping Weight - 7,500 lbs.