These machines are ideal to grind rippings, panel saw scrap, and blocks. They are commonly found down stream from a gang rip, chop, or panel saws. The material is vectored directly onto the vibratory conveyor to eliminate material handling.
• Horizontal-fed grinder
• Ideal for rippings cut-offs, blocks, and particle board
• Optional custom length conveyors available
• Small footprint and low profile
• Fits in Close proximity to waste stream
• Labor savings
• Low RPM (low energy consumption)
• Counter-weighted feed roll with air assist
• Replaceable feed-roll grippers
• Variable feed speed (AC Frequency Drive)
Motor HP - 50
Infeed Conveyor - 10' Vibrating
Grinding Head Diameter - 10"
Grinding Head Length -36"
Grinding Head Speed - 300 - 400 rpm
Number of Cutter Teeth - 60
Floor Area of Unit - 67" x 156 "
Input Capacity - 5" x 36"
Frame Thickness - 3/4"
Shipping Weight - 5,000 lbs.