• The NOMAD is designed to pre-hang and pre-fit pre-beveled doors from 1-6 to 4-0 width by 9-0 length, 1⅜” 1¾”
and even 2¼” thick doors.
• The NOMAD has the same features as the Maverick, except a beveling unit.
• The frame is shorter to allow for a smaller shop footprint.
• The NOMAD is applicable for entry-level shops or large shops wanting an additional work cell to assist in
streamlining production using pre-beveled doors.
• Built tough like all DOTUL products the NOMAD is simple in design and functionality.
• Automatic width indexing and lock and latch boring functions.
• The NOMAD does not require hand held tools, jigs or fixtures to machine doors or jambs.
• Based on customer feedback, we have incorporated features that allow the Nomad to be used as a mobile unit.
• The NOMAD exclusively uses Maverick Door machine parts and components.
• The NOMAD is a smart and affordable choice compared to other door machines on the market today.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Standard Feature: Benefit:
Centralized control panel: Reduces steps and increases the operator accessibility to the controls.
Easily machine a narrow sidelite: Easy insert rollers hold 1-0, 1-2 or 1-4 sidelite in the correct position, eliminating the need and hassle of blocking the sidelite.
Enhanced dust collection: Round dust collection piping is channeled to all cutting areas, reducing the chances of cookies getting stuck and affecting the efficiency of the dust collection.
Heavy duty frame construction: Reduce the chance of the machinery twisting or being damaged. Forklift pockets and dual pick up points make the machine easy to move and reposition for different shop layouts.
Infinite width indexing: Fast or slow width adjustments made easily from the centralized control panel.
5-position jamb clamping: Allows for machining of 3-0 and 4-0 jamb lengths and helps straighten longer 6-8 to 9-0 jambs prior to machining for the hinge pocket.
Automatic operations: Automatic lock and latch drilling, face plate routing & hinge routing for door and jamb.
Smaller footprint: The Nomad dimensions are less than 14' x 4' to allow for a smaller shop footprint.
Mobile: The Nomad can be accessorized as a mobile unit. Ask us how!
Low cost: The Nomad is a smart, affordable choice compared to other machines on the market today