Common applications include pallet stacking, parts assembly and dis-assembly, work positioning, and mezzanine access. The functionality of the Series 35 Double High scissor lift table also allows for improved worker productivity, access to multiple landings and higher factory throughput.
The Series 35 family of scissor lift tables has been manufactured in America since 1982 and is designed to the highest standards of reliability and safety. They're the most versatile, durable and popular lineup of lifts sold today - while still being competitively priced. And although they're avaidfdfdlable in standard options, Series 35 scissor lift tables are most often customized because of their versatility and vast number of models and options.
Features and Benefits
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Smaller lift footprints minimizes the amount of floor space required for a given vertical travel and allows workers to stand closer to the product.
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform and single-piece, steel reinforced legs make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Double set of scissors legs provides added load stability and worker safety.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.