This scissor lift table features lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders for long-lasting durability, and minimal platform deflection for safe, efficient lifting of over sized loads. Common in-plant applications include lifting heavy paper coils or steels, moving dies or sheet metal stampings, and work positioning tasks.
The Super Titan DL family of lifts is proudly built in the USA and utilizes solid steel construction and high-efficiency hydraulic power units to provide an outstanding combination of strength and performance. Vertical travel ranges from 12 to 120 inches and capacity ranges up to 85,000 pounds.
Featuring various standard and custom-engineered options, the Super Titan DL is easily designed to meet customers needs and performance requirement.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and adds extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety