Two sets of vertically stacked scissors are pinned directly together, stabilized, and raised simultaneously by common hydraulic cylinders. This Double Pantograph scissors lift design creates a stable structure that consumes less floor space and increases factory throughput and improves worker productivity. Common applications include parts dis-assembly and assembly, personnel work platforms, mezzanine and multiple landing access.
The Double Pantograph family of heavy duty lift tables offer travel ranges from 48 to 240 inches and a standard capacity from 3,000 to 12,000 pounds. Specially designed capacities of 20,000 pounds or more are also possible.
Double Pantograph heavy duty scissors lifts are designed and manufactured in America to the highest standards of reliablity and safety. In fact, this family of ergonomic scissor lifts offers a significantly higher level of quality, safety, and durability than competing brands - while still being competitively priced. Standard options are available, however, the Double pantograph family provides a strong foundation for customization. The Autoquip design team can easily add numerous standard options or engineer features to fit your specific application.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Extremely small footprint allows workers to stand closer to the product and minimizes the amount of required floor space.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation requires only that the lift be lagged to the floor and connected to electricity.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety