The Doucet BTRS Return is specially designed for use with Straight Line Rip Saws and Gang Rip Saws.
- Operating Principle: Upon detection of the end of board, the receiving rollers retract and the board is carried to the return rollers by the transfer belts.
- The receiving and return conveyor is adjustable 40 to 120 feet per minute.
- The belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 feet per minute.
- BTRS-69 features canted return rollers.
- Each roller is individually driven by high quality PVC.
- Receiving conveyor is 5 feet long.
- Perpendicular belt transfer with a vertical movement, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Motorized return rollers of varying widths and lengths
|NUMBER OF OPERATORS||1|
|STD. LENGTH OF RECEIVING CONVEYOR||5 FEET|
|WIDTH OF RECEIVING CONVEYOR (BFR)||20 INCHES|
|WIDTH OF RETURN CONVEYOR (BFR)||12 INCHES|
|LENGTH OF RETURN CONVEYOR||8,5 FEET|
|BELT TRANSFER WIDTH||36 INCHES|