- Operating Principle: Upon detection of the end of board, the receiving rollers retract and the board is carried to the return rollers by the transfer belts.
- The receiving and return conveyor is adjustable 40 to 120 feet per minute.
- The belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 feet per minute.
- The BTRS-70 features canted return rollers.
- The PVC rollers are high quality and individually driven.
- 5 foot long receiving conveyor.
- A perpendicular belt transfer with a vertical movement, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Motorized return rollers of varying lengths and widths.
|NUMBER OF OPERATORS||1|
|STD. LENGTH OF RECEIVING CONVEYOR||5 feet|
|WIDTH OF RECEIVING CONVEYOR (BFR)||30 inches|
|WIDTH OF RETURN CONVEYOR (BFR)||12 inches|
|LENGTH OF RETURN CONVEYOR||8,5 feet|
|BELT TRANSFER WIDTH||42 inches|