Doucet Feedback Conveyor
Specially design to handle the fast pace of end-to-end feeding on Sanders/Shapers and Edge Foilers, Doucet Feedback Return Conveyors will give you the leading edge in today's competitive environment.
- Available in left or right hand return configuration
- Feature 24 or 36 inches wide receiving modules and return conveyors
- Standard module length is 36 or 60 inches, return length is proportionate to the length of your machine
- Power requirement is 110 volts - single phase - 15 amps service, no compressed air is required
- PVC Rollers are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- Feed rollers are driven by a variable seed motor, guride the part into the receiving module.
- A set of top rollers issues a smooth transfer on the receiving module. Pieces entering the receiving table are supported by an ajustable ledge in the continuation of the reference fence.
- Polymer belts side shift the panels to the return rollers quickly and efficiently
- The return rollers are individually driven by welded urethane belts. These rollers are 2 inches lower than the pass height of the shaper, so parts can travel in opposite directions without interference.
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis, eliminating functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple "cycle" steps.