The Fork Stacker is designed to receive layers of materials from chains and deposit them onto an awaiting pallet. The fork stacker rises up between the chains to lift the material layer and cycles it, and lowers it onto the stack. Fixed stops strip the material from the forks as they retract back into place and support arms lower to receive next batch.
- Simple "lift, shift, lower, and retract movement" the concept "Keep it Simple" ensures reliability
- Layer length is custom, width and bundle height
- Up to 6 cycles per minute
- Movement powered by electric motor driven chains
- Pneumatic lifting via air cylinders
- Lumber rest on support arm similar to a tilt hoist mechanism
- Heavy structures designed to handle workloads up to 10,000 lbs