DJ-400 FINGERJOINTING LINE for Studs, I-Beam Flanges and Edge Laminated /Fingerjointed Solid Wood Sections:
- A double end fingerjointer for long stock - 12" to 96", with traverse bars on 12" centers, a fully automatic lug loader complete with singulator and optional inspection station, and a fully automatic corner. the DJ-400 fingerjointer will produce up to 400 linear feet per minute of studs, flanges and other fingerjointed solid wood sections.
- Lug Speed up to 110 pieces per minute
- Output up to 400 feet per minute
- Block length 12 to 96"
- Finished length unlimited
- The DJ-400 Automatic Assembly Press features a crowder-retard continuous assembly press complete with high speed assembly tunnel, , surface planer, adhesive curing tunnel, second retard wheels and flying cut saw. the press system is available in dual parallel configuration, increasing the finished product capacity to 750 linear feet per minute.