- Traverse bar conveyor 12 feet by 32 feet
- The traverse bar conveyor finished in non-marring clear lacquer
- Electric motor: 20 H.P.
- Adjustable feed speed: Up to 80 FPM
- 2 side-shift roller conveyors: 24" wide and 36" wide
- Traverse bars: 18" center to center
- Traverse bars for 0.75" to 1.50" thick material flat boards or up to 3" thick dome shaped boards
- Even-ender device for boards up to 16 feet long
- Gravity exit system with pneumatic dampers
- Three Ductile Iron Chains, one fixed and two adjustable chains for squaring
- Injection type chain lubrication system
- Machining centers equipped with enclosed cabins for dust control and operator safety
- Five - 5 H.P. spindle motors and two - 3 H.P. spindle motors (with dynamic braking feature) for machining tongue and groove profiles, and bevels on front and back of boards when needed
- "Soft Touch" hold-downs for end-matching front and back of soft wood boards
WPFM End-Matcher is designed for volume production of premium length flooring and paneling products. This end-matcher is suitable for a mass-production of soft wood paneling boards, 4 to 16 feet long and up to 12 inches wide. The WPFM is designed to end-match up to 50 long boards per minute. Its unique hold-down system enables it to machine softwood boards without leaving any marks on the front or back surfaces, as well as machining dome shaped log home siding.