Martin T12 Compact Spindle Shaper.
- The control technology of the new T12 compact shaper is like that on all
other MARTIN machines: highly functional and easy to operate. The
modern Touch-Screen control system is positioned ergonomically at
eye-level and helps to reduce set-up times markedly. So the operator
can, for example, comfortably adjust the cutting height via the
- Additional optional accessories can be added so that the ‘cutting depth
(stop)’ and the ‘cut (infeed jaw)’ axes can be integrated into the
controls as well, making the T12 a 3-axis shaper.
- The mechanical elements of the T12 are of very high quality and designed
for durability. And even though the T12 seems to be quite small and
light, the machine frame is a heavy compact compound construction. With a
total weight of 950 kilos, it offers the best possible foundation for
- The most outstanding feature of the T12’s fence is the sophisticated
bilateral guidance system which allows a uniquely high degree of
precision for a compact-class machine – it is capable of a repetition
accuracy of ± 0.025 mm.
- With such a comprehensive array of features even in the basic version,
the T12 is the ideal entrylevel machine with premium qualities. Plus the
many additional optional accessories can make the T12 a shaper for the
most demanding requirements – to mention just one of the many options,
the ability to attain a continuous speed of 1,000 up to 12,000