Martin T54 Jointer.
- Clever combination saves space Unlike combination machines, the MARTIN
T45 and T54 function without the need for timeconsuming changes and,
thanks to the spacesaving installation, both of the machines fit
together in small footprint. In contrast to the combination machines,
both MARTINs can also be operated at the same time and because of their
close proximity to one another, they can even be operated by one person.
- Perfect end results can only be obtained with perfectly jointed
material. The T54 offers the ideal conditions to create unequalled
precision. The smooth-running fence with integrated auxiliary fence
enables quick and precise jointing operations.
- The quick and precise setting for the depth of the cut between 0-8 mm is
actuated electrically with a clear, easy to read scale. The centralized
control panel features depth of cut setting and the start button for
the cutting spindle.
- It does not matter whether you are face jointing or edge jointing, the
modern SUVA jointer guard is a quick and safe safety device that has
become standard equipment in European shops.
- The two-knife TERSA solid steel cutterhead on the T54 offers many
practical advantages: The smoothness in the precision bearings and the
exact positioning of the positive fitting, reversible TERSA knives
results in one of the most extremely accurate cutting circles
obtainable, thereby resulting in a smooth and accurate planed finish.