blades provide the parts you need, when you need them, drastically reducing set-up down time!
The "Select-A-Rip''TM machine allows the operator to choose rip pocket sizes adjusting the two
inboard blades on the arbor while the machine is running to get usable cut-to-size blanks out of
the board. The entire board can be cut to maximum utilization, eliminating downstream
• Two machines in one! The "Select-A-Rip''TM
functions both as a straight line rip saw for
straightening lumber and as a gang rip saw.
• Consistent glue joint accuracy - Without constant
• Mereen-Johnson's cast iron direct arbor drive - Bullet
proof performance without belts to tension or replace.
• A heavy duty, high yield air loaded pressure head for
smooth feeding of rough material.
• Posi-Feed™ bed - Positive stock containment
throughout service life and inexpensive to replace.
• Full two-year warranty and expert after sales support.
• The industry's best re-sale value.
• Most durable saw in its class.