Nederman FMK Reverse Pulse Jet Filter Dust Collector
Item #: FMK
Reg Price: $0.00
Our Price: $0.00
Additional product photos. Click to view larger.
Nederman FMK Reverse Pulse Jet Filter (1,000-6,000 CFM)
- Bench Grinding
- Bagging Operations
- Batch Feeders
- Cassette offers ample filter area and lasts longer than cartridge
- Compact design
- Compressed air cleaning
- Various filtration medias available
- Galvanized construction for indoor or outdoor placement
- Integral or remote mounted fans available
How It Works
During normal operation:
- During normal operation, the dust laden air from the plant travels down the supply duct.
- A standard baffle is mounted at the inlet of the filter to break up the air flow and direct the dust downward into the hopper section while protecting the filter media from abrasive dusts.
- The lighter dust collects on the outside of the filter cassettes as clean air passes through to the inside of each filter tube. Finally, the clean air travels through the air handling fan where it could be returned to the plant or exhausted outdoors.
- The heavier dust settles in the hopper section where it can be discharged into a metal bin or through a rotary air lock.
- The FMK utilizes a Delta-P gauge to control the compressed air cleaning. In essence, the filter cleans itself when it needs to!
- A compressed air line must be connected to one end of the compressed air manifold.
- A solenoid valve opens to allow compressed air from the compressed air manifold into the jet tubes. The jet tubes are aligned above EACH row in the filter cassette.
- The downward blast blows the dust off the filter cassette (from the inside out) where it settles into the hopper section to be collected in the metal bin or discharged through a rotary air lock.