Nederman NFP Closed Reverse Air Filter Outdoor Dust Collector
Item #: NFP Closed
Reg Price: $0.00
Our Price: $0.00
Additional product photos. Click to view larger.
Nederman NFP Closed Reverse Air Filter - Outdoor
- High Speed Routing
- Single ‘Cell’ Manufacturing
- Quiet operation
- Small footprint
- Indoor & outdoor units available
- Bag or barrel material collection
How It Works
During normal operation:
- During normal operation, the dust laden air from the plant travels down the supply duct.
- The dirty air then enters the COMBIFAB Material handling fan.
- The dust then enters the hopper section of the filter.
- As air slows down within the hopper, the heavier dust particles fall down into the inside of the filter bags.
- The remaining dust then travels up into the inside of the filter bags.
- The air, which originated from the plant, is now clean and passes through the filter bag into the surrounding atmosphere.
- The NFP Closed filter must also clean “off-line”, when the COMBIFAB fan has stopped rotating.
- With Semi-Automatic cleaning, the reverse air ‘regeneration’ fan is turned on and off by the operator. When Fully-Automatic cleaning is selected, a PLC Control panel cycles the regeneration fan on and off.
- The dust which remains on the inside of the filter bag, after the initial ‘shake’ is removed by the airflow generated by the cleaning fan.
- The dust which is removed during the cleaning cycle falls into the collection bags/barrels.
- A damper on the hopper inlet closes to prevent dust from blowing back down the duct work.