Paul K34V1000 Multi Blade Edge
- Is a circular rip saw with movable saw bushes, designed to rip hard and soft wood up to 940mm wide.
- Classic multirip saw and circular edger in one machine.
- Has four independently movable saw bushes those can provide optimum ripping pattern for every workpiece.
- Various options available to control saw bushes up to four.
- In the simple operator, moves saw bushes with the help of electronic lever switch to produce random widths.
- Convenient NCB-2 uses to control one or two saw bushes, can store up to 10 rip lists, each with up to 20 fixed widths selects by pressing a key.
- To control more than two can use CNC ripping pattern with color monitor.
|Opening Width||940 mm|
|Maximum Cutting Height||105 mm|
|Maximum Saw Blade||340 mm|
|Saw Shaft||60 mm (herd-chrome plated)|
|Saw Shaft Speed (Standard)||3300 RPM|
|Number of Powered Top Rollers Hydr. Adjustable in Height||6|
|Number of Power Bottom Rollers||6|
|Width of Top Rollers||914 mm|
|Width of Bottom Rollers||988 mm|
|Feed Speed Hydr. Infinitely Variable||2 - 50 (On request up to 80) M/Min|
|Minimum Workpiece Length||600 MM (Approx.)|
|Driving Power||Max. 55 KW (75 KW)|
|Available Designs||Right-Hand & Left-Hand|
|Lenght / Height||1,812 mm / 1,420 mm (Approx.)|
|Width||2,050 mm (Approx.)|
|Weight (without motor)||3,000kg (Approx.)|