Your shop may look clean, but how clean is the air? The PM1200 Air Filtration System traps up to 99% of all 5-micron particles and 85% of all 1-micron particles for a healthier work environment. Three blower speeds modify air flow. The unit can be operated either at the cabinet or with the remote transmitter which uses radio-frequency, eliminating the need for line-of-sight operation. The timer has nine settings, allowing continuous operation for up to 9 hours while you’re away, and will shut off at the end of that period. The filter guards can be removed and installed without tools, for instant filter access.
* Two-filter system traps particles as small as 1 micron
* Remote control operates on radio frequency for wider range of effectiveness
* Timer has nine settings, for up to nine hours of continuous operation
* Inner filter has fine mesh pockets for high efficiency, can be blown clean
* Electrostatic outer filter is disposable
* Diffusion filter disperses exhausted air
* Four eye bolts allow suspension from shop ceiling
* Indicator lights up after 200 hours to remind user to replace filters
* Three blower speeds to modify air flow
* Filter guards install and remove easily without tools for quick access to filters
* Two carry handles for portability
* Fully enclosed motor has overload protection for long service life.