RFS Protech EG Edge Gluer
Item #: EG
Brand: RFS Protech
Out Of Stock Message
Reg Price: $88,250.00
Our Price: $88,250.00
Additional product photos. Click to view larger.
- A heavy duty Edge Gluer with a cure area of 25" x 96", equipped with a powered infeed and a 15 KW RfsProtech fabricated Radio Frequency Generator designed for the rapid cure of edge glued stock up to 6" in thickness.
- Edge clamping pressure is provided by hydraulic cylinders acting upon the wood parts through attached poly pusher shoes.
- Top clamping pressure is provided by hydraulic cylinders acting upon the top platen.
- The heavy welded steel frame is computer designed to minimize deflection and remain square under full working pressures over the full life of the press.
- Clamping Area is 25" x 96" x 6" thick.
- Clamping pressure is applied by hydraulic cylinders and pusher shoes. The press is capable of exerting 200 psi over the full length of a 6" thick load.
- Edge pressure (96") applied by ten (10) each 2" bore x 4" stroke hydraulic cylinders. A common manifold for uniform pressure supplies all cylinders across the full length of the panel.
- The hydraulic power unit is equipped with a 50-gallon tank, case drain cooler and in-line filter for proper cooling and filtration of the hydraulic fluid. All the hydraulic controls are mounted on a common manifold, reducing hosing and maintenance.
- Top pressure applied by two (2) each 2" bore x 18” stroke hydraulic cylinders.
- The 15KW internal solid state RFS RF Generator can cure approximately 1500 sq in of glue line area per minute.
- The generator features solid state rectification, state-of-the-art arc suppression and overload detection circuit designs, and an aluminum cabinet for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Wired for 480 Volt 60 Cycle 3 Phase operation, 120VAC controls. Other voltages available, please specify.