Common work station applications for this family of scissors tables include work positioning, conveyor systems, dis-assembly and parts and assembly. Travel ranges from 54 to 74 inches and capacities range from 1,500 to 5,000 pounds.
Q-Lift Double Pantograph scissors lifts are designed and manufactured to the highest standards of reliability and safety. In fact, this family of ergonomic scissor lifts offers a significantly higher level of safety, quality and durability than competing brands - while still being competitively priced. Standard options are available, however, the Q-Lift Double Pantograph family provides a strong foundation for customization. The Autoquip design team can easily add numerous standard options or engineer features to fit your specific application.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Extremely small footprint allows workers to stand closer to the product and minimizes required floor space.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation requires only that the lift be lagged to the floor and connected to electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety