Proudly built in the USA, Titan lifts are engineered to control heavy loads safely and efficiently, while maintaining minimal platform deflection. Lifetime lubricated bearings and direct-thrust lifting cylinders provide long-lasting performance and reliable solutions for heavy, in-plant lifting problems. The ability to handle higher edge loads make the Titan an ideal choice for sheet feeding in metal or wood fabrication processes, metal coil handling or paper, and similar applications.
The Titan features exceptionally small lowered heights, as low as 7 inches with standard models, boasts a travel range from 13 inches to 84 inches, and hefts capacities up to 15,000 pounds. An impressive selection of standard and custom-engineered options allows the Titan to be modified to satisfy unique customer requirements. And, like all Autoquip scissor lifts, every Titan is factory tested to ensure the highest product quality.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift lowers and raises.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and adds extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift table.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety