The original Compact scissors table family is Autoquip's premium series of work station hydraulic lifts. With five times the number of life cycles as competitive brands, these unique lifts have become the recognized standard for customers demanding durability, safety, and minimum down time in their manufacturing process.
Every Compact scissors lift comes standard with two piece self-aligning cylinder, captured rollers, and high impact spiral wound bearings, giving our customers the most reliable, robust, and absolute longest lasting scissors lift available. Low collapsed heights and small platform sizes also make this family of double-pantograph scissor tables perfect for increasing work station productivity with a minimum consumption of floor space.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide a superior load stability
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, uneven loads and impact.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimizes leg deflection due to spreading under high/uneven loading or twisting.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Travel ranges from 25 to 84 inches and capacities range from 500 to 12,000 pounds.