DC Powered Mobile Scissor Lift Tables Allow the Flexibility of One Lift Serving Multiple Locations.
Completely self-contained and battery powered, these lifts are designed to be cost-effective, safe, reliable for applications requiring one hydraulic scissors table be shared among multiple work stations.
Common applications include pallet tear down and build up, and parts dis-assembly and assembly. Utilizing the lifts for work positioning and conveyor systems also allow for improved ergonomics, worker productivity, and factory throughput.
The Series 35 Rover family of lift tables offer travel ranges from 24 to 60 inches, capacity ranges from 2,500 to 6,000 lbs., and come standard with a removable tow handle and lockable casters.
The Series 35 family of scissor lift tables has been manufactured in America's heartland since 1982 and is designed to the highest standards of safety and reliability. They're the most durable, versatile, and popular lineup of lifts sold today - while still being competitively priced. And although they're available in standard options, Series 35 scissor lift tables are most often customized because of their versatility and vast number of models and options.
Features and Benefits
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- Availability of various models and standard options make these lifts the most customizable in the industry.
- Standard mobility package includes removable push handle for easy movement and 4 casters.
- Standard controls are pre-wired and internal 12VDC power unit, battery, and 110 VAC battery charger are on-board. First-time setup only involves charging the battery.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows on and off load flexibility.
- Single-piece, steel reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Lockable casters add load stability
- Removable battery cover prevents accidental contact with the battery terminals
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.