Simplify sanding with a 19-38 Combo Brush/Drum Sander! Our exclusive technology allows you to drum sand and profile sand on the same machine! Interchangeable drum and brush heads allows for unlimited applications!
The 19-38 Combo comes standard as a bench-top unit and is equipped with a 180 grit flatter-style head. Additional brush heads and the sanding drum are available for purchase.
Flatter: Produces a hand sanded finish on profiles like mouldings, raised panel doors, and plywood
Nylon: Scuff sand and defuzz stock
Wire: Pull the soft grain out from soft woods or clean reclaimed lumber
Drum: Dimension or finish sand flat stock
- Simple alignment feature Just one nut will adjust the conveyor to parallel the sanding head, making aligning the conveyor to the sanding head fast and easy.
- Indexed alignment setting Has an indexed alignment setting for narrow and wide stock. When sanding stock wider than 19”, the index lever will properly adjust the conveyor for flawless wide sanding.
- Easy height adjustments A thrust bearing below the handle and a nut positioned above prevents the drum from moving out of the set position while sanding. No backlash or slop in the height adjustment mechanism allowing easier and smoother height adjustments.
- Extra-wide conveyor to properly support stock over 19” wide. The conveyor table is 22” wide to add support to the work piece.
- Excellent dust extraction, as metal dust cover is formed to shape of drum
- Tension rollers are adjustable in height and hold down pressure, eliminating snipe
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration