Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide superb load stability
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide rugged resistance to abrasion, maintenance-free, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under uneven or high loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all top and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.