TorkLift T2 Heavy Duty Scissor Lifts – Premium Lift Quality & Durability
The TorkLift family is Autoquip's premium series of work station hydraulic lifts with five times the number of life cycles as competitive brands, these unique lifts have become the recognized standard for customers demanding a heavy duty lift that will provide safety, durability, and minimum down time in their manufacturing process.
Every Torklift scissors lift comes standard with captured rollers, two piece self-aligning cylinder, and high impact spiral wound bearings, giving our customers the absolute most rigid, robust, and longest lasting heavy duty scissors lift available.
Two sets of vertically stacked scissors are pinned directly together, stabilized, and raised simultaneously by common hydraulic cylinders. This heavy duty scissor lift table design creates a stable structure that consumes less floor space and travels the same vertical distance. Vertical travel ranges from 36 to 144 inches and capacities range from 2,000 to 10,000 pounds.
Common applications for T2 lifts include parts assembly and disassembly, personnel work platforms, and access to multiple landings. Worker productivity and factory throughput are also greatly increased.
Originally developed and built by American Lifts, the TorkLift T2 Heavy Duty Scissor Lift series has been made in the USA for over 30 years. Since Autoquip's acquisition of the American Lift company, the TorkLift series has been manufactured at our factory in the heartland of America. Customers enjoy hundreds of non-standard features and unlimited possibilities when customizing these scissors lifts for a unique application.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high/uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all top and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Low pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Small footprint allows workers to stand closer to the product, minimizing the amount of floor space required for vertical travel.
- Standard controls are prewired with remote power unit. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety