A combination of collapsed height of nearly half that of conventional tilters, load centering over the structural base frame while raising and lowering, and containment of the non-intrusive loading platform within its own footprint designate these tilters the most efficient and effective in the world.
Every TiltLift comes standard with premium features, including captured rollers, high-impact spiral wound bearings and two-piece self-aligning cylinder. TiltLift tilters also provide a more cost-effective work station solution than stacked conventional lifts. Vertical travel reaches up to 25 inches, loading capacities range from 2,000 to 6,000 pounds and tilt to 45 degrees.
Common work station applications include basket and bin unloading and loading, parts assembly and dis-assembly, and work positioning - all with improved ergonomics, greater factory throughput and increased worker productivity.
Originally developed and built by American Lifts, the TiltLift series has been made in the USA for over 20 years. Since Autoquip's acquisition of the American Lift company, the TiltLift series has been manufactured in the heartland of America. Numerous standard options are available to customize this work station tilter for any unique application.
Features and Benefits
TiltLift Premium Features
- All scissors rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the scissors assembly minimize leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high or uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- TiltLift's extremely small footprint allows workers to stand close to the product, which minimizes reaching and keeps work within the ergonomic "power zone."
- Non-intrusive design minimizes floor space requirements.
- Extremely low collapsed height increases its total ergonomic range.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Non-intrusive design keeps the load centered over the base frame of the lift at all times.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissor Lifts
- ANSI MH29.2 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Tilters
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety