- Affordable machine consistently cuts curved profiles by using a unique floating feed system that registers on the outside edge of the curved blank.
- Equipped with two axis spindle adjustment in order to easily and accurately match the cutter to the mouldering profile.
- Spindle adjustment and floating feed make cutting circular, elliptical and straight casing and crowns a breeze.
- Floating feed system with 5 powered feed rolls.
- Cast iron dovetail slides for two axis spindle adjustment.
- Heavy duty frame.
- 52 degrees spindle tilt.
- 460V or 575V, 3 phase electric.
- Additional hold down rollers.
- Straight run fences.
- Straight run feeder.
- Flip-up table extensions.
- Locking fixture for true radiuses.
|Max. Cutting Width||6"|
|Max. Cutting Diameter||6 1/2"|
|Max. Material Height||4 1/4"|
|Main Motor||7 1/2 HP|
|Feed Speed - Adjustable||0 to 30 FPM|
|Table Size||36" x 24"|