Common work station or process applications for this family of scissors tables include work positioning, parts assembly and disassembly, and cart positioning - all with improved ergonomics, increased worker productivity, and higher factory throughput.
XLR hydraulic scissors lifts are designed and manufactured in America's with the standards of safety and reliability. In fact, this family of ergonomic pan style scissor lifts offers a significantly higher level of quality, safety, and durability than competing brands - while still being competitively priced. Standard options are available, however, the XLR family provides a strong foundation for customization. The Autoquip design team can easily add numerous standard options or engineer features to fit your specific application.
Features and Benefits
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
Maintenance and Warranty
- Autoquip offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissors lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Vertically-mounted cylinders are easily accessed for inspection and maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Hydraulic power unit is located at the end of the base frame for easy access during inspection and repair.
- An industry-low 4-inch reach-over the sides of the lift keeps all work within the ergonomic "power zone."
- 1/2-inch collapsed height increases the total ergonomic range - minimizing bending and improving worker productivity.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation requires only that the lift be lagged to the floor and connected to electricity.
- Near-zero lowered height is easily accessed by pallet jacks and other wheeled loads, making costly permanent concrete pits unnecessary.
- Hinged ramp at the front of the lift also serves as a toe guard, keeping toes clear of the ground-level platform as it lands on the floor.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety