Cantek C372 37" Two Head Wide Belt Sander
Featuring two sanding heads, the Cantek C372 promises to cut sanding time in half. One of its head is a contact drum which is ideal for calibration sanding applications. The other is a combination head which includes an adjustable platen to provide finish and calibration sanding. There is a handle and pneumatic belt tensioning to ensure quick and convenient belt changeover. To operate this two head wide belt sander, you can access the control panel with ease. The panel also has digital thickness adjustment, emergency stop button, hour meter and ammeters. The safety switches are also available on the door panels, front and rear of the Cantek C372 37" Two Head Wide Belt Sander. When your workpiece is too thick, the overheight lever gate will automatically turn-off the sander, prolonging machine and belt life. This Cantek sander also has an electronic belt tracking, variable feed speed and height adjustment screws.
- Control panel is centralized for operator convenience
- Two heavy duty sanding heads with 20HP (first head) and 15HP motor (second head)
- Load monitoring via the ammeter which is available in the control panel
- Emergency stop and safety system
- Record machine running time via the hour meter
- Machine automatically shuts down if the material is too thick for sanding thanks to the overheight lever gate