Dimensions 156“ side to side, 72” front to back
Power 208-230 volt 3 phase 60 amp
CXT MACHINE BASE CONSTRUCTION
The CXT has an all welded frame that is constructed of 1/4“ and 3/8” tubular steel.
CXT MACHINING CARRIAGE
Each side( Left and Right ) of the CXT is equipped with an independent
machining carriage. All wiring to the carriage is carried in an enclosed E
Track to prevent damage to critical components.
Each machining carriage( Left and Right ) of the standard CXT includes:
(1) 1/2“ Machined Aluminum Spindle Plate
(2) 6 Hp Direct Drive High Frequency Tenoning Spindles
CXT PC INTERFACE
The 15” industrial LCD Monitor has been designed to provide superior picture quality and state-of-the-art features housed in a rugged industrial enclosure, which will assure reliable operation in most factory environments.
- Superior Picture Quality in a Small Display
- Bright 250 NIT display, 500:1 contrast ratio
- High 1024 x 768 Resolution
- Rugged Panel Mount Design
- NEMA 4/4X rated for wash-down applications
- High temperature range, up to 50°C (122°F)
- High shock and vibration specs
- Tempered Glass or Touchscreen Window
- High Reliability
- Field MTBFs greater than 250,000 hours
- 50,000 hour back-light life
- Tested to IEC Reliability Standards
CXT OPERATOR INTERFACE SCREEN
The CXTs’ operator interface has been designed to allow for quick programming of multiple operations at the machine. Typically, your operator can create and activate a new program in less than one minute. The operator interface is an open architecture design allowing the CXT to integrate with all major cabinet design software packages that can output information via a text file format. Bar code reading capability is available as an option. Note: The screen depicted may not be representative of the actual interface screen necessary for the machine as quoted. CXT AUTOMATIC PARTS RETURN $14,800 – Included The Automatic Parts Return option allows for a single operator to run the CXT. Process: After parts are machined, they will be conveyed down to the “Return Track” and exit to the front of the machine. This eliminates the need for an additional operator to off load and stack the parts. Note: The parts return conveyor will be designed to accommodate the part sizes specified for the CXTs machine operations. CXT TAPERED DOVETAIL $1,200 – This addition will allow the CXT to process a tapered dovetail.