Used Giben KG 365 Automatic Edgebanding Machine
Used for application of veneer and coiled PVC, from 0.4 up to 3 mm of thickness, and strips up to 5 mm of thickness.
- GENERAL CHARACTERISTIC The new base design together with the machined plates on which the units are fixed build a strong structure, able to absorb the vibrations and grant a perfect stability during intensive production.
- Panel Feeding Magazine The correct panel feeding is guaranteed by an in-feed guide system, by a track composed of a steel chain on which pads control the material with covered high-grip rubber that are fixed and by a pressing bar with two opposite rows of rubber cog-wheels for material control. A movable extractable roller bar helps the operator for heavy and large panel support. The control panel incorporates the operating controls of all the working units (by "TOUCH SCREEN") and an emergency stop switch. The automation of all the working units and the HEATING of the gluing unit are handled by a PLC. The high-frequency motors are controlled by INVERTERS, equipped with electronic braking circuit.
- GUIDE FOR EFFECTIVE LENGTH 400 MM. In tempered iron steel. Safety device for remote input panels by mechanical locking.
- PLC FOR THE ADJUSTMENT OF GROUPS Control of each unit on/off speed. For banding ABS and PVC edges or similar materials.
- PLATE FOR EDGE ROLL Autoloader with curled roller. Introduction of PVC and ABS edges. Shearing machine for cutting roll edges max 3 mm. thick.
- GLUE GROUP Automatic loading of edgebanding material in rolls and applying glue onto the panel. Glue pot for melting with fast heating; application roller with device to adjust the glue quantity that is applied on the panel; dual digital electronic control of the temperature in the tank and on the roller. 2 liter capacity, roller height 65 mm. 2 resistors: one on roller 250 W and the second in a glue tank 1500 W. Temperature sensor roller.
- PRE-MELTING GLUE SYSTEM With quick change glue pot (top pot capacity 5KG, lower pot capacity 2KG.
- PROFILE SCRAPER Removal of material to clean the profile shape from possible imperfections from the trimmer tooling. Tools included. Structure in cast iron solid base and vertical development. Manual tool adjustment.
- BUFFING UNIT Two buffing wheels of resistant cloth for cleaning panels and boards. 2 motors (0.30 kW) 200 Hz 1,200 min.-1