Place the work on the table, lower the frame, lock the latches and turn on the vacuum pump. The force of atmospheric pressure automatically seals the gasket to the table and at the same time applies pressure to the work. When the pressing cycle is complete, release the vacuum and raise the frame. Simple and easy to use, the VacuPress® FlipTop frame press brings a new level of speed and convenience to vacuum veneering and laminating.
- Tough 30mil industrial grade clear poly- urethane membrane with special pleated “box construction” Allows for full size panel loading up to 6" and up to 10" on smaller work. Custom height membrane available upon request.
- Constructed from 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and 1 1/2" x 3" heavy wall structural aluminum extrusion for a light but extremely strong vacuum frame and table. The universal connector system provides a quick and easy method of modular assembly.
- 5 adjustable feet for accurate leveling of table base.
- Includes tough, high impact resistant, one piece .080 thick ABS plastic sheet for constructing a seamless airtight table surface.
- Pneumatic cylinders with three position control valve for easy lifting and lower- ing of the vacuum frame. Frame only purchases come with gas springs.
- Hold down latches for creating initial seal until vacuum “locks” the frame to the table.
- Comprehensive step by step instruction manual for easy assembly.
- T-slot retaining strip locks the membrane into the aluminum extrusion for a solid connection against the pull of vacuum pressure. Multi ribbed neoprene gasket for an airtight seal time after time.
- • 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" heavy wall aluminum extrusion vacuum frame w/ corner connectors
- • 30mil industrial grade pleated construc- tion vacuum membrane
- • T-slot retaining strips for locking in membrane to frame
- • Multi ribbed neoprene vacuum gasket
- • Quick lock hold down latches
- • Heavy duty adjustable hinges
- • ABS .080 plastic sheet for table surface