Cantek TA16 16" Tilting Arbor Table Saw 10HP 3PHWith a 16inch saw and 10HP motor, this table saw will surely handle any cutting jobs with the best machine performance and precision. The TA16 has a rigid table saw construction to ensure support and stability while you are cutting. The rip fence assembly ensures precise and quick parallel reference. It even has a magnifying glass display to allow measurement reading with ease. More features fitted with the Cantek TA16 are:
* Rugged machine frame construction provides maximum stability & reduced vibration
* Precision rip fence assembly locks on front rail for a precise parallel reference to the saw blade
* Dual Inch/Metric scale guide rail on rip fence with magnifying glass for easy visibility
* Heavy-duty cast iron saw assembly
* Saw guard with safety anti-kickback
* Mitre gauge with 2 mitre slots in table
* Two handwheels for blade tilting, raising/lowering with locking knobs
* CSA magnetic switch with overload protection
Less saw blade
Diameter saw blade 16" max (14" fully retracts below table)
Max. depth of cut at 90° 5 1/2"
Max. depth of cut at 45° 3 7/8"
Arbor diameter 1"
Arbor speed 3750 RPM
Table size 48"x38"
Table height 34 1/4"
Max. rip to right of blade 50"
Net weight 869 lbs
Gross weight 1034lbs
Packing size 37"x44"x42"h
|Diameter saw blade||16"|
|Max. depth of cut at 90°||5 1/2"|
|Max. depth of cut at 45°||3 7/8"|
|Arbor speed||3750 RPM|
|Table height||34 1/4"|
|Max. rip to right of blade||50"|
|Net weight||869 lbs|