The Mamuth Thin Cutting Frame Saw was developed for cutting solid wood blocks into glueable veneers with a minimum of saw kerf waste. The machine is provided by standard accessories listed below. The Mamuth is a very heavy duty version of thin cutting frame saw for lumbers up to 220 mm wide and up to 400 mm height.
Advantages of the Mamuth Thin Cutting Frame Saw
- High precision lamellas, glueable surface, tolerance ± 0.2 mm (at the full height)
- Feed roller movement is synchronized with the up/down movement of the saw frame.
- Automatic Opening of the machine for safe and easy removal and installation of the saw frame.
- Solid cast iron machine construction minimizes vibration.
- Sturdy and durable Cast Iron Saw Frame Carriage.
- Bottom and Top Driven Feed Rollers.
- Automatic Central Lubrication Unit.
- Solid Steel Crank Arms.
Optional Features for the Mamuth Thin Cutting Frame Saw
- Air Blast system located directly behind the saw blades keeps the saw blades clean and prevents heat build-up.
- Adjustable Chip Breaker prevents splintering on the bottom side of the wood.
- Modular Infeed can accommodate a center guide, side guide or channel system.
- Green Lumber Cutting Option.
- Top and Bottom Planing spindle.
- Automatic Hopper Feeder.
- Blades Tension Master.